Bạn vẫn học giờ Anh? các bạn đang hoảng sợ về từ vựng? bạn có nhu cầu trau dồi thêm khả năng làm bài bác về từ vựng. Vậy hãy để Kênh tuyển chọn sinh giúp đỡ bạn một tay nào!
Bài tập trắc nghiệm về Idioms
Cùng Kênh tuyển Sinh ôn lại những kỹ năng và kiến thức về Idioms trong tiếng Anh qua loạt bài xích tập được tổng đúng theo dưới đây!
1. Bài xích tập tự vựng
1. The house was burgled while the family was _______ in a thẻ game.
A. Buried B. Busy C. Absorbed D. Helping
2. I am sorry that I can’t _______ your invitation.
A. Take B. Except C. Agree D. Accept
3. ______ what he says, he wasn’t even there when the crime was committed.
A. Following B. According to C. Hearing D. Meaning
4. He has impressed his employers considerably và ______ he is soon khổng lồ be promoted.
A. Nevertheless B. Accordingly C. Yet D. Eventually
5. He gave his listeners a vivid ______ of his journey through Peru.
A. Account B. Tale C. Communication D. Plot
6. Will you be taking my precious experience into _______ when you fix my salary?
A. Possession B. Trương mục C. Mind D. Scale
7. The policeman stopped him when he was driving trang chủ and _______ him of speeding.
A. Charged B. Accused C. Blamed D. Arrested
8. His stomach began to lớn _______ because of the bad food he had eaten.
A. Pain B. Harm C. Be hurt D. Ache
9. If you _____ money khổng lồ mine, we shall have enough.
A. địa chỉ cửa hàng B. Combine C. Unite D. Bank
10. He was full of _______ for her bravery.
A. Energy B. Admiration C. Surprise D. Pride
300 câu bài tập trắc nghiệm về siêng đề trường đoản cú vựng giờ đồng hồ Anh
11. This ticket _____ one person khổng lồ the show.
A. Permits B. Enters C. Delivers D. Admits
12. The cow had lost its own calf. But the farmer persuaded it khổng lồ _______ one whose mother had died.
A. Choose B. Adopt C. Undertake D. Collect
13. If we _______ the plan you suggest, we are more likely lớn be successful.
A. Elect B. Command C. Vote D. Adopt
14. Science has made great _____ during the past 30 years.
A. Motions B. Advances C. Advantages D. Opportunities
15. He was a much older tennis player but he had the great ______ of experience.
A. Advantage B. Deal C. Value D. Profit
16. I had quite ______ on my way to work this morning.
A. An experiment B. An adventure C. A happening D. An affair
17. He always studies the ______ in the paper ashe wants to find a good second-hand car.
A. Advertisements B. Publicity C. Announcements D. Publication
18. On my present salary, I just can’t________ a car which costs over $3.000.
A. Pretend B. Elect C. Afford D. Adopt
19. The girl’s father _____ lớn buy her a oto if she passed her examination.
A. Admitted B. Accepted C. Agreed D. Approved
20. They are twins và look very _______.
A. Alike B. Same C. Likely D. Identical
21. As a result of their ______ the three small independent countries felt less afraid of their powerful neighbour.
A. Combination B. Alliance C. Partnership D. Union
22. When he was a student, his father gave him a monthly ______ towards his expenses.
A. Salary B. Permission C. Allowance D. Wage
23. Is anyone _______ lớn fish in this river?
A. Borne B. Allowed C. Admitted D. Passed
24. His _______ had always been khổng lồ become an architect.
A. Study B. Ambition C. Imagination D. Direction
25. The ______ of ice-cream sold increases sharply in the summer months.
A. Trương mục B. Amount C. Number D. Size
26. If you are bitten by a poisonous snake.it is necessary khổng lồ be given an ______ as quickly as possible.
A. Analgesic B. Antibiotic C. Antiseptic D. Antidote
27. I’ m ________ lớn get the tickets for the show today, as there are hardly any left.
A. Worried B. Curious C. Anxious D. Troubled
28. The child was told to lớn ______ for being rude to lớn his uncle.
A. Excuse B. Apologize C. Punish D. Confess
29. He is ______ a very old man but infact he is only fifty.
A. Apparently B. Evidently C. Obviously D. Actually
30. As a result of the radio _____ for help for the earthquake victims, over a million pounds has been raised.
A. Appeal B. điện thoại tư vấn C. Programme D. Advertisement
31. Let me know if any difficulties _______.
A. Arise B. Come C. Rise D. Happen
32. Could you please _______ an appointment for me to lớn see Mr. Smith?
A. Manage B. Arrange C. Take D. Have
33. The police _______ her for helping the murderer khổng lồ escape.
A. Caught B. Searched C. Brought D. Arrested
34. When John _____ in London he went lớn see the Houses of Parliament.
A. Came B. Reached C. Arrived D. Got
35. I read an interesting _______ in a newspaper about farming today.
A. Article B. Advertisement C. Composition D. Explanation
36. Students are expected lớn ______ their classes regularly.
A. Assist B. Frequent C. Attend D. Present
37. Before you sign anything important, pay careful _____ to all the conditions.
A. Notice B. Attention C. Regards D. Reference
38. In the central region the dry season is long và severe, và the ______ annual rainfall is only about 70 cm.
A. Refreshing B. General C. Average D. Greatest
39. The bicycle was moving so fast that its rider could not ______ an accident.
A. Leave B. Avoid C. Miss D. Overtake
40. As soon as the children were _____ , their mother got them out of bed & into the bathroom.
A. Woke B. Wake C. Awake D. Waken
41. This ____ is not big enough lớn cut down a tree.
A. Axe B. Hammer C. Screw D. Knife
42. In the market, the merchants _______ và joked with their friends & neighbours.
A. Bargained B. Gardened C. Bearded D. Changed
43. He couldn’t ____ the thought of leaving his home town for ever.
A. Think B. Bear C. Carry D. Hold
44. The room was so quiet that she could hear the _____ of her heart.
A. Beating B. Tapping C. Knocking D. Striking
45. Through a mixture of greed and intelligence, he has ______ the biggest landowner in the whole district.
A. Grown B. Developed C. Become D. Increased
46. The damage done to my house by the fire has now _______.
A. Done good B. Been made good C. Made me good D. Been for good
47. The children will not be allowed lớn come withus if they don’t _______ themselves better.
A. Direct B. Behave C. Declare D. Compose
48. He has adopted three orphans ____his own six children so that, all together, he has nine children lớn provide for.
A. Besides B. Except C. Beside D. In place of
49. The two scientists disagreed và a _______ argument developed.
A. Wet B. Bitter C. Salty D. Sour
50. The weather was ______ the exceptionally poor harvest.
A. Blamed for B. Condemned for C. Accused of D. Criticized for
51. If you are so senseless as khổng lồ go on long walks in tight fitting shoes, you mustexpect to lớn get _________ .
A. Scars B. Bruises C. Blisters D. Spots
52. After lunch I felt ______ enough khổng lồ ask my boss for rise.
A. Strong B. Bold C. Encouraged D. Bald
53. It is a very popular play, & it would be wise ______ seats well in advance.
A. Occupy B. Book C. Buy D. Preserve
54. She began khổng lồ feel nervous when the train pulled up at the _____ between Austria & Yugoslavia.
A. Edge B. Bar C. Border D. Division
55. When the bill came, he had to _____ money from his brother lớn pay it.
A. Borrow B. Lend C. Loan D. Let
56. The toy boat turned over và sank to lớn the _______ of the pool.
A. Basis B. Bottom C. Ground D. Depth
57. The ball ______ two or three times before rolling down the slope.
A. Bounced B. Sprang C. Leapt D. Skipped
58. The bus ran over the cliff because its _______ failed.
A. Brakes B. Controls C. Gears D. Signals
59. The ______ of the bank where he worked was not in the centre of the city.
A. Seat B. Quarter C. Branch D. Piece
60. Large waves were ______ on the seashore.
A. Going B. Running C. Hitting D. Breaking
61. He failed in the election just because he_________ his opponent.
A. Overestimated B. Underestimated C. Understated D. Undercharged62. They__________ because it is a national holiday.
A. Don"t work B. Won"t work C. Haven"t worked D. Aren"t working
63. She"s finished the course,__________?
A. Isn"t she B. Hasn"t she C. Doesn"t she D. Didn"t she
64. "Would you lượt thích a beer?" "Not while I"m_________"
A. In the act B. In order C. On duty D. Under control
65. Some friends of mine are really fashion-conscious, while__________ are quite simple.
A. Some other B. Some others C. Anothers D. The other
66. According khổng lồ some historians, If Napoleon had not invaded Russia, he________ the rest of the world.
A. Had conquered B. Would conquer C. Would have conquered D. Conquered
67. Is that the man__________ has been stolen?
A. The car of whom B. The car of his C. Whose oto D. The car of who
68. When someone answers the phone, you say, "Can I_______ Elsie, please?"
A. Talk lớn B. Say lớn C. Tell D. Speak to
69. "How much do you earn, Mary?" "I"d_________"
A. Rather don"t say B. Better not to lớn say C. Rather not say D. Prefer not say
70. Captain Scott"s__________to the South Pole was marked by disappointment and tragedy.
A. Excursion B. Visit C. Tour D. Expedition
71. The teacher made a difficult question, but at last, Joe________ a good answer.
A. Came up with B. Came up lớn C. Came up against D. Came up for
72. There are a lot of___________ buildings in the centre of the city.
A. Many – floored B. Many story C. Multi – storied D. Multi – storey
73."Make yourself at home." "__________"
A. Yes, can I help you B. Thanks. Same to lớn you C. Not at all. Don"t mention it D. That" very kind. Thank you.
74.Olypiakos___________ 0 – 0 with Real Madrid in the first leg of the semi-final in Athens.
A. Drew B. Equalled C. Equalised D. Shared
75. The pop star_________ when the lights__________.
A. Lịch sự – were going out B. Was singing - went out C. Was singing – were going out D. Sang – went out
76. It was not until she had arrived home_________ remembered her appointment with the doctor.
A. When she B. That she C. & she D. She
77.__________ a novelty in American retailing, fixed prices are now universal in sales.
A. It was once B. Once it was C. That once D. Once
78. Jane will have to repeat the course because her work has been____________.
A. Unpleasant B. Unnecessary C. Unusual D. Unsatisfactory
79. I don"t know if__________ in my essay.
A. Is there a mistake B. There a mistake is C. A mistake is there D. There is a mistak
80.________ you ever___________ the U.S. Before your trip in 2006?
A. Have – been B. Would – be C. Would – have been D. Had – been
81. "We"re going to the seaside." "Can__________?"
A. I come as well B. Also I come C. I too come D. I as well come
82. The old man is both deaf và dump. He can________understand us.
A. Harder B. Hard C. Hardly D. Best
83. Does that name___________ to lớn you?
A. Ring a bell B. Break the ice C. Foot the bill D. Fall into place
84. It was a great______________ to lớn have a doctor living near us.
A. Convenient B. Convenience C. Conveniently D. Conveniences
85. "Thanks for your help." "________"
A. With all my heart B. It"s my pleasure C. Never remind me D. All it is for you
86. The greater the demand, ___________the price.
A. Higher B. High C. The higher D. The high
87. In the 1960s, pop art___________ to discover artistic significant in the commercial artifacts of the consumer culture.
A. Seeking B. To seek C. Has sought D. Sought
88. What is a__________ lượt thích that cost?
A. Clothing B. Clothes C. Garment D. Clothe
89. "I think women should not go khổng lồ work." " I__________"
A. Quite agree B. A little agreed C. So agree D. Rather agreed
90. Put your shoes on properly or you"ll___________ over.
A. Get B. Turn C. Fall D. Bend
91. Barney và friends gave children________pleasure.
A. A great deal of B. A large quantity C. A large giảm giá of D. A great number of
92. Vì you have any objections________ this new road scheme?
A. At B. With C. To D. For
93. Despite a lot of hardship, the Green thành phố Project will go__________.
A. Before B. Forward C. Advance D. Ahead
94. I"m sorry! I didn"t break that vase on__________.
A. My mind B. Time C. Purpose D. Intention
95. I don"t feel like__________ lớn the cinema now.
A. Go B. Lớn have gone C. Going D. To go
96. He has_________ money in the bank.
A. A large number of B. A lots of C. A lot of D. Lot of
97. There"s a good film_________ town.
A. At B. Over C. On in D. In on
98. He isn"t going lớn learn Spanish and___________.
A. So isn"t she B. Neither is she C. She isn"t too D. Either she isn"t
99. The policeman explained lớn us________ get khổng lồ the market.
A. How B. How could C. How we could D. How could we
100. He"s always trying_________ me.
A. To lớn avoid khổng lồ meet B. Avoiding meeting C. Lớn avoid meeting D. Avoiding to meet